MBU Class of 2023 (Accepted)

14 hours ago, tadius97 said:

I have not received emails to set up my account yet! Only the email to a link to input my name and SS #.

1.  Anyone else in my boat?

2. I have filed for fafsa, do you think we will get the loans before the program starts? 

3. Congrats everyone 🙂 and thank you Hannah for creating this!! Excited to meet everyone!

I also filed for fafsa about a week ago, I think we should be able to hear back about loans/financial aid before the program starts!

• Like 1

Hey everyone!   Glad I came across this!  Thanks for putting it together.  I have also put down my deposit.  I haven't gotten a ton of information yet, but I did do some googling around and found this: https://marybaldwin.edu/health-sciences/school-of-health-human-performance/master-of-science-physician-assistant/new-student-page/

I wouldn't follow any of this without confirmation, since it is for the class entering in January 2020, but it at least made me feel a little better to see how things were formatted last year!  I was especially comforted by this: http://marybaldwin.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MDCHS-Spring-2020-Schedule-FINAL-11.18.19-PA-2022.pdf

Having this schedule to refer to makes me feel like I have some idea of how our first semester will be structured. 

On the housing note, my cousin lives about 4 miles from the school.  She said that the eviction moratorium due to COVID is why we aren't finding any openings.  That makes a whole lot of sense!   I also think rent is pretty high, considering how rural the area is.  I currently live about an hour away and the rent here is half at most places!  Yikes!  The first link I posted has some housing suggestions near the top as well.  I look forward to meeting you guys!  Can't wait to get more connected!

• Like 1

Hi all! I'm so excited I found this page! I just got accepted a week ago and put my deposit down Thursday night. Can't wait to meet all of you more officially soon on the FB group and in person :) 

And thank you to everyone who has already put out a link or advice about housing. I can't wait to start looking for possible roommates and moving to the area. 

• Like 2

On 9/11/2020 at 7:21 AM, Hannah21 said:

Hmm... After confirmation of my deposit, I got two emails to set up my account 2 days later. Maybe follow up with Deborah if it’s been awhile...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I received my acceptance today. How were you able to put down your deposit? I was unable to find a link or form with this information. Thank you so much in advance! I plan on calling tomorrow but just figured I would check here first 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...