Any tips on preparing for ODS and beyond?

I just found out I passed the PANCE and now am a PA-C. I have updated my recruiter and send an update email to my detailer. Right now it is just a waiting game. I was told my name was on the Program Managers list for October ODS class pending commissioning. 

I should be getting commissioned pretty soon. Until then I don't really have anything to do but to get back into a better shape for ODS. 

Any tips and advice before I head into ODS and my first duty station?

Thank you.

Ashish.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 2:26 PM, moleashish said:

I just found out I passed the PANCE and now am a PA-C. I have updated my recruiter and send an update email to my detailer. Right now it is just a waiting game. I was told my name was on the Program Managers list for October ODS class pending commissioning. 

I should be getting commissioned pretty soon. Until then I don't really have anything to do but to get back into a better shape for ODS. 

Thank you.

Ashish.

Get any updates on your first duty station? What’s the normal wait time between graduation-leave for ODS/commissioning

On 11/12/2020 at 5:27 AM, HM2CRIBBS said:
On 9/8/2020 at 11:26 AM, moleashish said:

Thank you.

Ashish.

Get any updates on your first duty station? What’s the normal wait time between graduation-leave for ODS/commissioning

Yes, I got my orders for duty station as soon as I passed the PANCE and got commissioned. For me, I graduated 1st september, passed PANCE 8th September, Commissioned 23 september and got hardcopy orders pretty much a day or so after commissioning. 

I believe in my case it was delayed getting orders due to an admin error where my name along with 6 other members names were not put into the system for orders until after we graduated.