Initial Licensure App & Residency Change

Good morning!

I am a recent  graduate with a job in Georgia. I am originally from CA. I'm asking on here because no one at the medical board will answer me. So, my initial application is at the Board to be reviewed now, I provided my current Driver's License that has my CA address on it. I need to change my residency address for multiple reasons and part of it is my car. I was concerned that an address change in the middle of this process might delay/interrupt me getting licensed. So I wasn't sure if it was best to wait for my licensure to go through first (which would be October) and then update them with my residency change? OR change it now while it's pending and then update them hoping they can just make the change seamlessly. I hope that made sense. They only meet once a month and I don't want to delay it more than I need to.

Hoping someone could give me insight. 

Thank you!

Jess

• 1 month later...