Interviews 2020

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has been contacted for interviews yet for the 20-21 cycle. Neither my peer or I have received any interviews yet, but we know other people who have gotten rejection letters from schools. I know interviews can take place through the late Spring, but I didn't know if people have already heard back or have any insight to the interview timeline. I am specifically looking for anyone who has received an invitation to interview with Texas and/or Colorado schools. Thanks so much! 

there are school threads for almost every school you may try to apply to. Each one contains conversation from all applicants and they discuss when they apply, when interviews are or have been sent, or if people have been rejected. On the PRE PA area you will see and area labeled PA schools. Open that and each school will be listed by state. Im sure this area will be some help! The general discussion may not be seen by these applicants in time before it moves to a later page due to new posts(unless they somehow find this by search). You can also go back and see discussions from previous years! I would start in that area because it will be much more fruitful...(probably) 🙂

Edited by Kirby219
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I agree with Kirby above, and I also wanted to add that you shouldn't feel too discouraged if you don't have interviews yet. Every school timeline is different. For example, I did an interview as early as the beginning of July, but the vast majority of my programs I applied to haven't started interviewing yet and haven't sent out anything beyond the initial confirmation email. Some programs send out invites in July, some send out invites months later (like in December). So keep an eye on the program topics to see if others are hearing back, but try not to worry too much at this point.

Edited by Laybunny
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Kirby219 said:

there are school threads for almost every school you may try to apply to. Each one contains conversation from all applicants and they discuss when they apply, when interviews are or have been sent, or if people have been rejected. On the PRE PA area you will see and area labeled PA schools. Open that and each school will be listed by state. Im sure this area will be some help! The general discussion may not be seen by these applicants in time before it moves to a later page due to new posts(unless they somehow find this by search). You can also go back and see discussions from previous years! I would start in that area because it will be much more fruitful...(probably) 🙂

I will also say that even if your school has sent out interview invites and you haven't gotten one, that doesn't mean you won't get in. I didn't get an interview offer from my top school when they first sent out interviews, but I got an interview in their second round and got accepted! So check individual school threads and don't give up even if they've started interviewing.