How do I put this in CASPA????

So I am applying for this cycle and I previously entered my job in experiences as current. after submitting the application I had to quit this job because it was a terrible work environment. However, it is in CASPA as current so idk what to do. I also got a new job but it doesn't start for another week and I was going to submit my apps this weekend so i am not sure how to go about this. Also is it better to apply sooner with less PCE or later with more PCE???

• 2 weeks later...

This may help:

Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:

• You can make limited changes after you submit your application. You can add new test scores, experiences, achievements, and/or certifications (where applicable), but you cannot edit existing entries. You can also update evaluations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections are read-only.

I’d apply sooner with less PCE if you have enough hours for the schools you want to apply to.