Rosh vs Smarty Pance for didactic

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 11:21 AM, teamsleep said:

Don't mean to derail your thread but, anyone able to give their opinion on Rosh vs. UWorld? I am nearing the end of didactics and am considering which one to invest in.

I enjoyed ROSH more especially in the explanations when you get a question wrong, with ROSH there are pictures/color-coded charts in some of the explanations while UWORLD is pretty much only words. You'll be fine with both, but I used ROSH more often and pance pearls and passed no problem. Plus, ROSH gives you a predictor score for PANCE which is pretty damn close. 

Edited by JD2012
  • Like 1

When I was in school, I had both. SmartyPance is good for quick, straight forward questions. Something for you to learn the bolded words quickly. Rosh is better for more in depth questions and answers.

I shared a Smarty Pance account for 5 or so other classmates so we could split the cost. Your score won't be accurate but I don't think that's super important for this one.

I advise you should have your own Rosh to keep an eye on your score so you can correlate (with a large grain of salt) on how you'd do on the PANCE.

Good luck!