10/10/2020 Tacoma Interview

Hi! Thanks for the offer. I think it would be amazing to have you and whoever else from your class join! That would be so insightful and really help us prepare better. It would be nice to have the unlimited zoom time, it’s kind of a pain to have to sign in and out because of the time limit, so if you are willing to “host”, I’m ok with that.
Once people agree on a day - Seems like the 26th works in everyone’s schedule - it will be really great of you to join and help us out. Thanks again and look forward to speaking with you soon!

Seems like people are set with 10:00am but wondering if an afternoon time around 3:30pm or after might work? If not ITS TOTALLY okay I could join the next one but let me know please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi All, I've talked to the exec team and we're open to offering 2 times that day. If you wouldn't mind refilling out the form (located here) with your preferred time and any questions you might have so we can make sure that this session is useful. If you've already filled out the form please fill it out again if you wouldn't mind! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SW2PA said:

Hi All, I've talked to the exec team and we're open to offering 2 times that day. If you wouldn't mind refilling out the form (located here) with your preferred time and any questions you might have so we can make sure that this session is useful. If you've already filled out the form please fill it out again if you wouldn't mind! 

Will do, thank you so much @SW2PA

Hi everyone! 👋🏻

It was great getting an opportunity to meet with you all and to speak with everyone today. I am really looking forward to working with you all in the future, hopefully soon as classmates.

Sarah has sent me the list of emails from all who participated today and I will send out a zoom invitation to all those who want to participate in our next meet up, decided to be October 9 @ 5:00pm. 

If there are others who were not there today, and want to join on October 9, Please send me your email and I will add you to the list 😊

Again, it was great meeting everyone today and I look forward to working with you all in the future. Take care and speak soon! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/26/2020 at 3:18 PM, Dahamilton13 said:

Hi everyone! 👋🏻

It was great getting an opportunity to meet with you all and to speak with everyone today. I am really looking forward to working with you all in the future, hopefully soon as classmates.

Sarah has sent me the list of emails from all who participated today and I will send out a zoom invitation to all those who want to participate in our next meet up, decided to be October 9 @ 5:00pm. 

If there are others who were not there today, and want to join on October 9, Please send me your email and I will add you to the list 😊

Again, it was great meeting everyone today and I look forward to working with you all in the future. Take care and speak soon! 

Hi! I'd love to be part of the second meet up! So bummed I missed the first one. 😞

Please email me at sahar.mohammad@outlook.com for the invitation

I'd greatly appreciate it!

I would very much look forward to joining in on the next zoom session. I will also be interviewing for a seat at the Tacoma campus on 10/10. If you wouldn’t mind sending me an invitation for this Friday’s zoom meeting I would really appreciate it. I have listed my email below, thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone!

cacioppoanthony9@gmail.com

• Like 1

I got an invite to the Zoom conference this afternoon.  I'm guessing you all should have it in your inboxes as well.  

Many thanks to Dani for setting up the pre interview meetings!  Unfortunately I work until 6:30pm on Friday, so I won't be able to join this one.  I will try to log in when I get home to see if its still going.  At the last meeting, I was truly humbled by everyone's stories!  There is so much wisdom and experience in the candidate group and I am really looking forward to hearing more about everyone on Saturday.  Good luck to you all!

See you all (virtually) on Saturday morning!

-Dave 

• Like 1