Job Outlook, Saturation, employment prospects in 2012

Guest hubbardtim48

Don't worry Walkoffshot, PAMAC is in pursue of a NP career. Yes, PAMAC I can go back and copy/paste your post stating you are going to NP school and not PA school. I have read them myself and I agree with Walkoffshot, that PAMAC is sad, angry, or just hateful in the fact that he cannot be a PA and lashes out on us PA students. I agree that his name calling, etc has gone way over the line several times.

Social Medicines PA outlook prediction .....

I predict PA job outlook in coastal areas is moving in a negative direction. Too many new PA programs, and programs that do not produce quality clinicians. PA saturation is already a big issue in New York City. I do not understand why current PA programs do not expand and become centers of greatness ..... Why must we approve of a new PA program right down the block instead. Too many motivated, intellectual PA faculty spend time administrating tiny programs. Id love to see a few of the PA programs in NYC merge and form a center that can really move the PA field. Alot of students = alot of tuition and you can create a name for yourself, and your profession with that power.

Archived