MCPHS WORCESTER 2020-21

10 hours ago, laurenfuturepac said:

Hi everyone! I had my interview today. It was great to see some of your faces if you use this forum at all! Does anyone have any insight on how full the cohort is? It seemed as though there's limited to no seats at this point! I wouldn't imagine they would continue to interview without seats, however? Fingers crossed and wishing everyone I met today & in the upcoming sessions the best of luck. 🙂 

Hi! I also interviewed yesterday! I’m pretty sure I heard Courtney say there are currently no seats open. Hopefully some spots will open up! 

11 hours ago, isabellad said:

Hi! I also interviewed yesterday! I’m pretty sure I heard Courtney say there are currently no seats open. Hopefully some spots will open up! 

agreed. interviewed 1/21 and it looks like they have no spots open. if you are pulled off waitlist it would probably be in like december

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paapp20202021
On 1/22/2021 at 7:23 PM, rolly7 said:

agreed. interviewed 1/21 and it looks like they have no spots open. if you are pulled off waitlist it would probably be in like december

I’m sure there are still plenty of spots open! Stay optimistic 

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, rolly7 said:

waitlisted for 1/21 interview

There are currently 30/70 students in the Facebook group! Hopefully you hear back good news soon!

Edited by Paapp20202021

24 minutes ago, Pastudent5 said:

waitlisted from 1/21 interview. I thought my interview went really good. Good luck everyone!

• I thought the same.. I even did a mock interview with the PAplatform 2 weeks prior with a PA coach who gave me really good feedback, but it’s good to stay positive because waitlisted doesn’t mean it’s a no. Congrats to all those who did get accepted! 🤗

Guest Paapp20202021
13 minutes ago, PApositive said:

• I thought the same.. I even did a mock interview with the PAplatform 2 weeks prior with a PA coach who gave me really good feedback, but it’s good to stay positive because waitlisted doesn’t mean it’s a no. Congrats to all those who did get accepted! 🤗

You got this! Remain humble and hopeful! They may still be wanting to finish up all interviews before making any additional acceptance offers

Guest Paapp20202021
18 minutes ago, rolly7 said:

does anyone ever get rejected after an interview? or does everyone not accepted move to waitlist

I’m not sure how it works. I’m an out of state applicant and got accepted back in December! Really excited about this program as I’ve heard so many amazing things! The awesome thing about this program location is that you can take the train to Boston in 45 minutes on the weekends or take the train to NYC in 3 hours! Also, housing is really nice! You basically have everything you need from this program to really succeed and be an excellent PA

Guest Paapp20202021
On 2/6/2021 at 8:30 AM, isabellad said:

Waitlisted from 1/21 interview as well 

I’m really confused because the Facebook page isn’t even filled up to 70. It’s currently at 32/70 now lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paapp20202021
On 2/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, CeciltheDiesel said:

I interviewed yesterday and I believe they said we were the last interview group. 

36/70 joined Facebook page lmaoo