MCPHS WORCESTER 2020-21

Guest Paapp20202021
On 11/24/2020 at 12:34 PM, SarahD said:

Just got my acceptance in the portal as well!! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back, or those with upcoming interviews! You all got this!

Accepted!!! So happy 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:24 PM, SarahD said:

Has anyone who has gotten accepted received an email from them? I saw my acceptance in the portal, but did not receive an email stating to check the portal or anything of that sort. I believe they said they would send out emails as well.

I haven't gotten an email yet just an acceptance in the portal, hoping to get one soon so I can get more info! Congrats to everyone who got accepted, I'm so excited!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I am an accepted student (10/28) and I just wanted to share with you all my small business! I will be making some pa items related to mcphs! If you are interested in any custom items please please reach out! this is an exciting time and i would love to share in the journey together 🙂

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3114559285298694/?ref=share OR @customdesignsbybrieandlaura

Etsy: www.CustomDesignsByBandL.etsy.com

• 2 weeks later...

Now that several interviews are done and acceptances are going out I am thinking of next steps. I know the school makes a Facebook page for everyone entering in Spring of 2022, but would people be interested in a PA program Class of 2023 page or group? We could get to know each other, share info on housing and next steps and such or something like that?

• Like 3

On 12/20/2020 at 11:59 PM, Kjthepa said:

Now that several interviews are done and acceptances are going out I am thinking of next steps. I know the school makes a Facebook page for everyone entering in Spring of 2022, but would people be interested in a PA program Class of 2023 page or group? We could get to know each other, share info on housing and next steps and such or something like that?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/659326398068951/?ref=share

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PApositive said:

Those who already had their interviews did they ask any questions specifically about Covid and how it affected you ? Just want to be prepared for my interview coming up on 1/21 🤗 Also congrats to all those accepted!!

I interviewed in November, and my faculty interviewer did not ask me any questions about COVID and how it affected me. But I am not sure if other applicants were asked those kinds of questions. I found my interview to be very straightforward, and was not asked any curveball questions. Good luck on your upcoming interview!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@laurenfuturepac I did the 8:30 AM sesh it was 5 of us and they said not every one was going to get accepted so usually it’s 1-2 from the group and then others would be put on the waitlist (depending how the interview went) which is not discouraging considering the fact they pull many people off the waitlist so just stay positive and good luck! I’m going to be checking my status everyday !