• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that several interviews are done and acceptances are going out I am thinking of next steps. I know the school makes a Facebook page for everyone entering in Spring of 2022, but would people be int

Just got my acceptance in the portal as well!! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back, or those with upcoming interviews! You all got this!

Got an invite to interview a few weeks ago!! Congrats to everyone who is also receiving interviews, and for those who are still waiting; hang in there!  

1 hour ago, Mazzzzzzzelous said:

Thanks for starting the Worcester one! I submitted on June 26th and have not heard anything from the campus as far as confirmation/receipt of my application. 

I submitted July 26th and got confirmation and a portal log in! I would maybe email if you have not just to make sure. I know it’s early for them but they are rolling! 

1 hour ago, mandyq said:

I submitted July 26th and got confirmation and a portal log in! I would maybe email if you have not just to make sure. I know it’s early for them but they are rolling! 

Thanks. I just reached out. I know from some posts they were having difficulty with emailing confirmations, but I reached out.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mandyq said:

Congrats! When did you apply and did you hear through portal or email if you don’t mind me asking??

Email! Excellent institution I was thrilled to get an interview for. If it wasn't for the January 2022 start date I would definitely attend, my program simply begins and ends 8 months earlier. Best of luck to everyone! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, matchi said:

Also invited to interview this morning! You guys were too fast... Only spots available on December 3rd left. I think they may have sent out offers in order of submission. I only submitted my application the last week of August.

I still waiting to hear!! Submitted in August too

• 2 weeks later...