Interview Invites

Hello,

Has anybody who has applied for post-graduate fellowships for next year received interview invites? I’m specifically talking about ones that begin next spring (January-April 2021). I realize many application due dates haven’t happened yet, but I’m bored after submitting mine and am simply curious to see if anybody out there has heard anything back! I’ve applied to 6 EM fellowships for context, but this post is for applicants in ANY field. 

Thanks. 

• 2 months later...

I recently applied for a handful of Spring 2021 EM Residency programs.  I submitted my applications 9/25 and they all were 10/01 deadlines (one was 11/01).  I just got an interview invite yesterday 10/13, and last week one of my references called me to say that a different residency had called her up and asked about me.  So fingers crossed to hear something soon from this program too.  Hope that helps!