2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 11/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, knittinggirl said:

No, I have not heard anything since the interview. I believe they mentioned that we should hear back by the first week in December.  

On 11/22/2020 at 8:22 PM, lvpa7 said:

As far as I remember in this last interview session they said decisions will be a week to two weeks so either right before thanksgiving or right after so not too much longer now

Ok cool! If anyone hears anything please let me know, I’m waiting to hear from them before I commit to another program!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sydneyinsanfrancisco said:

I was wait listed as well, did y'all get told what position you are on the wait list? I don't want to get my hopes up if I'm #50 on the list, but if I'm close to the top I'd like to know so I can plan ahead, is it a bad idea to email admissions and ask?

I was waitlisted as well. If you do e-mail/call will you post to let us know if they tell you what number you are?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NHannon said:

I was waitlisted as well. If you do e-mail/call will you post to let us know if they tell you what number you are?

I also got waitlisted here. With another program I was waitlisted at, they said that they would not be giving out the number since it is always changing, but they gave out their decisions very early and ultimately had a lot more accepted applicants withdraw their seats to attend other programs who gave out their decisions later. Not sure if it would be the same here, but figured I could pitch in from another waitlisted program's perspective. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2020 at 4:23 PM, Soontobepagirl said:

Has anyone from the most recent interview or those placed under active consideration heard anything or know when we will know their decisions?

Waitlisted as well, I asked about know the place on the waitlist and will let you guys know 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gorilla978 said:

So I interviewed on the 14th of November and I haven't heard anything back yet (good or bad).  I see people have been waitlisted and some have gotten in.  I checked my voicemail/missed calls and spam folder and nothing from the school.

Should I contact them, or just wait for them to contact me.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike! Unless there was an additional "Mike" that day, we were in the same interview group. 🙂  Hope you get accepted! Were you able to ask them today?  I was waitlisted, so still  crossing my fingers. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, knittinggirl said:

Hi Mike! Unless there was an additional "Mike" that day, we were in the same interview group. 🙂  Hope you get accepted! Were you able to ask them today?  I was waitlisted, so still  crossing my fingers. 

Was this "Mike" you're thinking about the older guy with the beard lol? If yes that it was absolutely me!

53 minutes ago, Nomnia said:

I NEED SOME HELP. 
I am applying to a local school, and blindly went in last year. I have written a great essay. It took me months! I just tried to upload it into my caspa re do for next year. And I says this section cannot be edited. 
wth. Is this true? 
what can I do? In all honesty my first essay was less than stellar. 

😳😭. HeLpP

thank you

Once you submit your application to a program the essay section can't be edited. The current application cycle is still ongoing, so next year's cycle will not be open until late April next year. 

Unfortunate update:

I emailed these folks after not receiving a response (good or bad), and a few hours later I received a autogenerated email stating I was not accepted, I almost wonder what would have happened if I had not emailed them at all.

I will be honest I am pretty disappointed.  After attending the pre interview session and hearing about the schools educational environment it seemed right up my alley, in addition all the people in my interview group seemed awesome. A small class size and a more personal feel, it seemed great.  I have completed quite a few interviews so far, and I know when they go well or not and I was quite certain that I nailed it, but I was wrong.

Luckily for me I got into a couple of programs, but I was really looking forward to moving to the SW.

I wish everyone luck, and in the end we'll all be PA-C's and it won't matter where we went.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, Gorilla978 said:

Unfortunate update:

I emailed these folks after not receiving a response (good or bad), and a few hours later I received a autogenerated email stating I was not accepted, I almost wonder what would have happened if I had not emailed them at all.

I will be honest I am pretty disappointed.  After attending the pre interview session and hearing about the schools educational environment it seemed right up my alley, in addition all the people in my interview group seemed awesome. A small class size and a more personal feel, it seemed great.  I have completed quite a few interviews so far, and I know when they go well or not and I was quite certain that I nailed it, but I was wrong.

Luckily for me I got into a couple of programs, but I was really looking forward to moving to the SW.

I wish everyone luck, and in the end we'll all be PA-C's and it won't matter where we went.

Hi Mike, 

Sorry to hear your news about this program, but so happy for you to have received multiple acceptances elsewhere. That's fantastic!

Thanks for the update, and best wishes to you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...