2020-2021 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, rferro929 said:

Hey All,

I just received my acceptance email as well! Would those accepted and attending the program like to start a group on Facebook or elsewhere to share resources/ get to know each other?

For those about to interview, good luck! I hope we're all in the program together!

I accepted my seat today!! I would love to have a facebook group where we can all connect and get to know each other!

4 hours ago, ajellis33 said:

I accepted my seat today!! I would love to have a facebook group where we can all connect and get to know each other!

Nice! Just created a group on facebook! Add me on there. My name is Renato Ferro and my profile picture is with a group of people all wearing seahawks gear! The group is also called UNR PA class of 2023, if you want to search it that way!

2 hours ago, taylorfelix said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out invites or not?

Based on previous years they send another round of invites mid-October to interview in November and I believe that’s the last interview they have. Most decisions are made by December unless of course someone chooses to go to another program and a seat opens up for people on the waitlist! I have heard of several people in the program being accepted off the waitlist just a month or 2 before the program begins in June!

Edited by Soontobepagirl
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Soontobepagirl said:

Based on previous years they send another round of invites mid-October to interview in November and I believe that’s the last interview they have. Most decisions are made by December unless of course someone chooses to go to another program and a seat opens up for people on the waitlist! I have heard of several people in the program being accepted off the waitlist just a month or 2 before the program begins in June!

Thank you 😊

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Soontobepagirl said:

Got an email after my interview and I am placed on a “hold” and they will let me know their decision after they finish interviews in November 🙂 

Same here. Was it the "active consideration"? I was trying to look and see if their selection process stated that they chose a few right after interviews and then everyone else was on hold... Is it the same as being waitlisted or do you think they have several seats left and they will make their final selections after all interviews. Trying to be super duper positive over here 🙂 

Congrats btw!!!

46 minutes ago, HMcConney said:

Same here. Was it the "active consideration"? I was trying to look and see if their selection process stated that they chose a few right after interviews and then everyone else was on hold... Is it the same as being waitlisted or do you think they have several seats left and they will make their final selections after all interviews. Trying to be super duper positive over here 🙂 

Congrats btw!!!

I got a rejection email today after interviewing, so congrats on being on “hold”!

4 hours ago, HMcConney said:

Congrats btw!!!

Congrats to you too!!

So I think they want to put some people they “like” but don’t love (???) on hold until they finish the last interview... I think it’s basically for them to see if they like any of the candidates in the November interview more than us and then if they have extra spots they will use the active consideration list to fill the rest of their spots.😂 

18 hours ago, knittinggirl said:

No, I have not received further info for the Zoom welcome or group interviews for this week. 

On 11/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, janelle23 said:

Has anyone received information for the zoom interviews this week? I emailed them but have not gotten a reply yet and I’m just unsure if they already sent out that information. 

Hey guys, I was in the October interview group and they were pretty slow getting us the info for the zoom meetings. My welcome zoom was on Oct. 15 and I didn’t get my time slot email from them until Oct 16 at about 1:00pm (group interview was Oct 17). 

• Upvote 1