2020-2021 Application Cycle

18 minutes ago, Soontobepagirl said:

Any chance you’d be willing to share your stats with us?

Idk my exact info. My overall gpa was around 3.65 my science was maybe 3.58?. I don’t have much volunteering or shadowing but a lot  of healthcare hours. I was a cna for 3 years and have been an er nurse for 4. Sorry my info isn’t more specific lol

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 12:44 PM, natasha1992 said:

Excited and pretty surprised actually! I’m out of state and I know they focus pretty heavily on in state

I'm so happy to hear that you're out of state and received an invite. I'm hopeful that they'll be sending out a few more invites out of state, as I'd love to attend this program. Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Congratulations everyone! 

This is amazing. I hope to be offered one next year. This was my first round. Is there a following year group already? I’m so bummed 🙁 

I would love any advice on essays and/or things to focus on. I did my secondary but was not offered an interview. I’m wondering what went wrong.   I would appreciate any help or tips. My email is ms.beer@ymail.com

congratulations again, this truly is life changing! Good luck 💜

16 hours ago, Nomnia said:

Congratulations everyone! 

This is amazing. I hope to be offered one next year. This was my first round. Is there a following year group already? I’m so bummed 🙁 

I would love any advice on essays and/or things to focus on. I did my secondary but was not offered an interview. I’m wondering what went wrong.   I would appreciate any help or tips. My email is ms.beer@ymail.com

congratulations again, this truly is life changing! Good luck 💜

Feel free to send me a message if you ever want me to look at your personal statement or anything. I'd be happy to talk stats and stuff. I'm no expert, but I can speak for what worked for me.

Is your email really @ymail or is it supposed to be @gmail? I've just never seen the ymail before so I wanted to double check 🙂