49 minutes ago, Henrysmith said:

How can I earn CME credit online and what is the best source for online CME?

1) There are literally hundreds of ways to do this

2) define "best"?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mccleen
      hello,
       i'm considering applying this cycle after completing my BSc in biology this past spring. i'm not sure if there is anyone here who has had an interview invite or being accepted with similar stats. your input is greatly appreciated.
      thanks
      cGPA:3.3
      sGPA: 2.97
      Volunteering 1500
      PCE 11280 hrs
      HCE: 4500
      shadow hours: 120
      LORs: 1 MD and 2 PAs
      no GRE score, no research hrs
    • By PAstudentcp2021
      Since social media is such a big part of the newer generations day to day life, I wanted to start a thread for helpful Instagram accounts to follow for our journey to becoming a PA! These range from current PA school applicants, PA students, and PA-Cs. Feel free to add to the list!!!!

Pre-PA Instagram Accounts:
      @ thepathtopa @ thepaplatform @ chasinghealthgoals  @ my.path.to.pa @ renatamarie_pre.pa @ la.petite.pa @ myparesource @ mypabox @ hannah.pa @ j_thefuturepa @ sparkles_and_scalpels_ @ medically.bri @ pa_tientcare @ taylormorgan.pa.s @ caasapa @ pas_kendall  @ jadamarie.pa @ emilyb_pa  
    • By Henphrix
      Good Morning,
      Currently, I am on my last semester of undergrad. I currently have my SEAL challenge contract and have a spot to go to BUD/S.
      I want to be a Physician Assistant in the future but prefer serving my country as a SOCM. Once I am old and cant go anymore I will apply to go to Physician Assistant School.
      My goal was set on SEAL and be a medic but I just heard about SARC and they do more medicine. Plus more people who come out of SARC have a high chance of going into Physician Assistant school, from what I've been told. I never heard of a SEAL being a PA. 
      My question is simple. I want to do SOCM before applying to be a PA. My GPA is okay it is a 3.0, trying to get 3.1-3.2 for my last semester, If I do SARC will it give me a boost into PA school or not? 
      If not I will stick to my SEAL contract. If it does I will go ahead and try to go for an HM-ATF.
      (I have not taken the GRE yet was planning to do it later down the road. Plus I want to keep taking college classes to boost my GPA in the future)
    • By futurepa777
      Hi,
      I am a dec 2018 grad board certified with a MA license, but having a lot of difficulty finding a job due to the "3-5 years experience" clause and the fact that many places are now giving priority to NP.
      A few months back family members had suggested I get a job as an MA but I dismissed the idea as I wanted to spend more time looking for a PA position and didn't think I would be hired as one without having completed a formal Medical Assisting program. Now over 6 months post graduation with no job offers and loan payments coming in, a few medical professionals have now mentioned the idea again.
      So before I start applying I wanted to see if any one has done this or knows if it is allowed? The other hurdle of course would be if the employer would hire knowing that  I would be looking for a PA position... thoughts?
    • By apthepa
      Hi guys! I'm sharing some resume writing tips on the blog this week for new graduate PAs. I'm no professional by any means but since a lot of people on instagram asked how I made my resume, I'm simply sharing what all I included in mine. Be sure to check it out if you're interested! Thanks 🙂

https://apthepa.blogspot.com/2019/01/physician-assistant-new-graduate-resume.html

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More