Should I go for it?

Im 5 classes away from a degree in Integrated Social Sciences and I have no idea what I can do with the degree.

I started thinking about going for PA in the psych area. I am a diagnosed schizophrenic have alot of interest in that field.

My qyestion is...I dont have any of the prereqs done, can I take them at a community colllege and use my Bachelors in ISS and the science prereqs from the CC to get into PA school? What are the prereqs?

Again, Id love to work in psych. Does that area exist for a PA?

Thanks.

Im 5 classes away from a degree in Integrated Social Sciences and I have no idea what I can do with the degree.

I started thinking about going for PA in the psych area. I am a diagnosed schizophrenic have alot of interest in that field.

My qyestion is...I dont have any of the prereqs done, can I take them at a community colllege and use my Bachelors in ISS and the science prereqs from the CC to get into PA school? What are the prereqs?

Again, Id love to work in psych. Does that area exist for a PA?

Thanks.

Psychiatry PAs exist! You need pre reqs, anything else that is required for PA school. You should look into programs that offer psychiatry as an elective or as an essential course, that way you'd get an easier feel once you become a psychiatry PA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk