Seeking Preceptor-Adolescent Medicine

Hello!

My name is Abigail and I am a PA student at the University of Nebraska Medical Center just about 6 weeks out from the end of didactic. Through school and my previous clinical experience, I have found myself extremely interested in adolescent medicine. I recognize that there are several Children's Hospitals across the country that have specific departments of Adolescent Medicine, and I would absolutely love to attend a clinical rotation at one of these sites. However, my program currently does not have any agreements with any of these departments. I was wondering if anyone has connections to a department of adolescent medicine and knows whether they would consider taking on an out-of-state student with a strong passion for this area of medicine. I would greatly appreciate any info anyone could give me! 

Thank you in advance!

Abigail, PA-S