2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

Seems like the lucky month to hear back from the program--based on last year's thread--was November! With acceptance calls/emails sent out early January. So we definitely need to keep waiting to hear news/updates! 

I am surprised by the little activity here! It seems like a strong program and I have heard great things about the city of Tulsa...so I'd assume there would be more excitement and anticipation haha. Good luck everyone, no matter what the program! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MMDr808 said:

Seems like the lucky month to hear back from the program--based on last year's thread--was November! With acceptance calls/emails sent out early January. So we definitely need to keep waiting to hear news/updates! 

I am surprised by the little activity here! It seems like a strong program and I have heard great things about the city of Tulsa...so I'd assume there would be more excitement and anticipation haha. Good luck everyone, no matter what the program! 

I wonder how many applications they typically get.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 5:38 PM, madalynnpotter said:

Does anyone know the style of the interviews like if they are traditional or MMI? 

Hi, I interviewed yesterday and the day consisted of an introductory session with a powerpoint about their program. Following that, there is a student panel with current PA students where you can ask questions if you are not interviewing at that time. The interview format is a 20-25 minutes with 2-3 faculty members. Very laid back and conversational. You've got this, and best of luck to you and everyone else who is interviewing!