Hi! I'm a PA in SoCal and I've recently seen an increase in the need for PAs/NPs at COVID testing sites! I would like to know if any of you have an idea of a fair hourly rate when it comes to working at these sites? 

There are companies who are offering APPs $125/hr to deploy to different locations to help hospitals in need during this crisis. While I don't think the COVID-19 testing jobs are of the same acuity and stress level as treating COVID+ patients in a hospital setting, I do think there is still some associated risk that should be adequately compensated. Most of these positions include working on-site at tents, performing nasal swabs, following up with patients on results, managing stable patients with mild symptoms, etc. Also, because they are temporary/part-time positions, they don't include any benefits and +/- malpractice insurance which also plays a huge role in factoring an hourly rate. 

What are you all's thoughts? Anyone working at a testing site and have some insight on a reasonable but fair hourly rate to ask for?