What to Wear for Zoom Interview?

Guest wildalaska

My interview was split over two days, the first day being more casual and the second day being professional. For the first day I wore a suit coat, no tie, button down shirt, chinos, and dress shoes. For the second day I wore a full suit and tie with dress shoes and everything, as if I were going to an interview in-person. Just dressing up professionally gets you in the right mindset and brings an extra ounce of confidence. You really won't be wearing it for that long...

Wear business attire top an bottom, make it feel like a real interview. I had a virtual job interview a few months back and still did my makeup, wore basic jewelry, etc. Also make sure your lighting is good! You don't want to look washed out by an uber bright light or for them to not be able to see you in a super dark room.