Working Saturdays?

I received an offer for a combination inpatient/outpatient cardiology practice. It would be M-F 8a-5p with one 9a-5p Saturday per month. It's a salaried position so I wouldn't be getting paid "extra" for this weekend day nor would I be getting a day off in the week to compensate. Is this standard? I'm otherwise excited about the position and the offer overall, but coming out of EM, it's tough to think I'll be getting 7 days off a month when I'm used to getting 16 off...

We rotate, and lately the 8-12 Saturday in clinic has morphed into 8-noon both days of the weekend, but from home doing phone and video. It’s similar to being on call, in a way. And yes, we get the time back. For me, that’s an 8-hour Monday I don’t have to do, those times when I’ve just done the weekend.