A&P I and Medical Terminology in Chemeketa

Hi, I recently enrolled in Chemeketa Fall 2020 for two classes, anatomy and physiology I and medical terminology. I have never taken classes online before, especially labs. It's pretty hard to imagine taking science classes and labs online. Has anyone taken these classes online before? Any tips for online labs? I don't imagine medical terminology would be harder online but I seriously am worry about A&P I. 

Thanks guys! Any tips would help!

The online courses done by US colleges are funny to say the least. Each course has a recommended textbook. You will be assigned designated chapters to read. Then you will be asked to do quizzes and other forms of writing. The quizzes and other writing exercises have been set by the textbook authors. Please think carefully before you embark on three courses at the same time. Do you have the time commitment? These courses are expensive. I will not encourage you to do more than two at a time. it is not worth the stress. For the lab, some colleges will ask you to purchase dissecting specimens and other consumables from a designated lab. The lab component is easy to do if you have the time.