New Grad Psych Offer Help

I was recently offered a full time psychiatry PA position. I am a new graduate so this is my first time negotiating a contract. I have also just relocated to Austin, TX so I am unfamiliar with the pay scale here and am hoping for any insight into that. Various salary websites provide a wide range for Texas and Austin. I also tried called different health care systems in the area to get general information on new grad PA salaries and go nowhere. 

The current offer is for $95k for 40 hours a week. 10 days PTO. 5 paid sick days. 3 paid CME days. $1000 CME credit. Medical/dental/vision and malpractice (no tail). They also reimburse for licensing, and DEA license.  They did discuss a pay raise after the first year and a "bonus", however, these are not mentioned in the contract (which I believe I probably should have them add that?). 

Does this seem like a reasonable contract and pay? I also don't know if COVID may be playing a part. 

Any insight or help is much appreciated! Thank you!