Application Cycle of 2020-2021

13 hours ago, prepahopefully said:

Thank you, that does make me feel better. I pretty much have all of the prerequisites completed unless they would want me to retake some

It should make you feel better! My friend who is an A-EMT got flat out rejected and he wasn't a bad candidate at all. 

I have to take BIochem over because it wasn't within the last 18 months, so you may very well be ahead of me! I'm so anxious to see what my track is and I won't find out till spring.. maybe even early summer!!! probably the only drawback of being accepted so early since I have to ruminate over it longer lol. Did you take gross anatomy and pathophysiology?

Hi everyone! I got accepted to D'Youville's 4.5 yr program a while ago and they gave me two weeks to put a $750 deposit down. Considering I only had two weeks to decide, the school is all the way in NY, I'm unable to do a school tour, and I have been accepted to other direct-entry programs, I decided to decline my acceptance. Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DiyaS said:

Hi everyone! I got accepted to D'Youville's 4.5 yr program a while ago and they gave me two weeks to put a $750 deposit down. Considering I only had two weeks to decide, the school is all the way in NY, I'm unable to do a school tour, and I have been accepted to other direct-entry programs, I decided to decline my acceptance. Good luck to everyone! 

Congratulations on multiple acceptances!!! You did it! Good luck 🙂 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ahopefulstudent said:

Got my acceptance email last night!!!!. They said to expect a packet In the mail. Deposits were not due yet!! They told me I have 12 days from my acceptance email. Deposit is $750

I just heard that regarding initial offers, so that’s great news - congrats!!! Are you going to accept? 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, FuturePA2003 said:

Hello everyone, I was recently notified that I was waitlisted for the PA program. I was wondering if you can find out where you are ranked on the waitlist, and do a lot of the people on the waitlist receive an opportunity to have a seat in the program? 

There’s no ranking - I’m a transfer notified last month of the waitlist too, I called to ask the same. I’m assuming you’re a freshman? Just depends on how many people from both groups ever give up or decline their seat, and then D’Youville reaches out! 

2 hours ago, InsurancetoPA said:

There’s no ranking - I’m a transfer notified last month of the waitlist too, I called to ask the same. I’m assuming you’re a freshman? Just depends on how many people from both groups ever give up or decline their seat, and then D’Youville reaches out! 

Yes, I would be a freshmen. What are the groups?

On 1/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, FuturePA2003 said:

Hello everyone, I was recently notified that I was waitlisted for the PA program. I was wondering if you can find out where you are ranked on the waitlist, and do a lot of the people on the waitlist receive an opportunity to have a seat in the program? 

Most schools won't reveal their waitlist rankings. As I've said before, you'll unfortunately have to wait until interviews and admissions processes are conducted for other schools so that accepted students might find situations that are more desirable in terms of fit. 

It took me 3 years with great stats to get accepted so if you don't get in this time, don't let it discourage you. If this is your dream, youll achieve it. 

Here is to hoping that you do, and that we will be classmates sooner than later.

Please keep us posted to the unfolding of the situation. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, InsurancetoPA said:

Any chance of summer waitlist movement? I emailed Tyra to ask if they’ll still reach out to remaining WL peeps until the semester starts or if there’s a cutoff date. Anyone hear back or withdraw?

Update - I’m off the waitlist!!!!! I’m going to be a PA!!! Congrats and good luck to everyone here, this is surreal. Anything is possible 🥰🥰🥰

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 10:24 AM, PAStudent9219 said:

Got my acceptance letter! Submitted my deposit and completed my FAFSA, is there a group of potential students that I can join in order to discuss housing or just general questions with? 

It would be nice to get people together, online even. Facebook group? Couldn’t tell by searching* if it’s been more Student run in the past or run by the school. I just scheduled fall & spring classes with advisement, and I’m hoping they can accelerate me because I’ll have 0 classes in year 2 😂

Edited by InsurancetoPA