Application Cycle of 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, InsurancetoPA said:

I had to update my email on file so I asked when I called to do so, she said they’ll process everything so we won’t hear until after the deadline 

Thank you.  I also talked to Meghan from admissions. She told me that they are working on setting up a virtual mode for the interviews and we should hear back from them within the next 3 weeks. Basically, the same as what they told you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, agill62 said:

Has anyone heard anything recently? I was told after the deadline we'd hear back but im anxious lol

I called last week, and she just said that we haven't made decisions yet. I don't know if she misunderstood my question, but was very quick to get me off the phone. I really hope we hear something soon!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, prepa6654 said:

Received a physical mail on 10/14 dated 10/07 and it was a rejection letter.  Just wanted to let everyone know, not sure about interviews but they sure are sending out rejection letters right now. Good luck to everyone! 

Sorry to hear - keep at it!! Was your mydyc page updated at all? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, prepa6654 said:

Received a physical mail on 10/14 dated 10/07 and it was a rejection letter.  Just wanted to let everyone know, not sure about interviews but they sure are sending out rejection letters right now. Good luck to everyone! 

Sorry to hear this. Thank you so much for filling us in. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

Update: I’m in!! Tyra emailed a “Dear Alicynn,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to advance to the interview stage of the physician assistant application process at D'Youville. Interviews will take place virtually on October 28, November 4 and November 14,2020.” 

It goes on to help register you if you haven’t already and select a date, OMG I’m SO EXCITED!! Good luck to everyone here!!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, InsurancetoPA said:

Sorry to hear - keep at it!! Was your mydyc page updated at all? 

I just read your interview invite, congrats! But for others out there still waiting - No, mydyc page was not updated. Only physical letter was mailed. 🙂  Good luck to you all on your interview, you all got this!  Cheers!