Mount St. Joseph 2020-2021

On 10/14/2020 at 12:45 PM, Ben7 said:

Any idea of how many students have been accepted so far?

The last time I heard there was about 15 in the class. In our last email they said they are still conducting interviews and hope you finalize the class in the next week or so. I hope this helps! I know the waiting game is tough. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, caitmoo said:

The last time I heard there was about 15 in the class. In our last email they said they are still conducting interviews and hope you finalize the class in the next week or so. I hope this helps! I know the waiting game is tough. 

Yes, thank you that definitely helps. Still some hope for that acceptance call! Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, leahc said:

I was put on the waitlist, anyone else in a similar situation? does anyone know how many usually come off of it? 

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview and when did you receive the email for the wait list? 
I interviewed back in early September and have yet to hear anything. 

• 2 weeks later...