Jump to content

College of Saint Elizabeth: 2020-2021 Cycle

Recommended Posts

@femeredith I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting a bit anxious, I applied last cycle and was offered an interview the day after I received a verification email. However, I did apply on the later side in March. I'm thinking maybe they're not rolling and wait until closer to their deadline to begin interviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, HJP31 said:

@femeredith I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting a bit anxious, I applied last cycle and was offered an interview the day after I received a verification email. However, I did apply on the later side in March. I'm thinking maybe they're not rolling and wait until closer to their deadline to begin interviews.

When did you interview last year?? I'm planning on submitting next week sometime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anyone hear back yet for an interview?

I haven’t but just wanted to say I’m planning on submitting in the next week and they said they will start interviews in November

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, mandyq said:

When did you interview last year?? I'm planning on submitting next week sometime!

I interviewed March 18 and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, mandyq said:

Any thoughts on when we will hear??

I had interviewed on November 9th. I got the invite on October 26th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alaboy said:

I had interviewed on November 9th. I got the invite on October 26th.

When did you apply?? Did they say how many interviews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mandyq said:

When did you apply?? Did they say how many interviews 

I applied June 26th. Not sure how many interviews they have left but they said I should here back in December. Stay positive! They interviewed pretty late so I’m sure they have a bunch left. And I believe I was the first round of interviews so there’s plenty of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alaboy said:

I applied June 26th. Not sure how many interviews they have left but they said I should here back in December. Stay positive! They interviewed pretty late so I’m sure they have a bunch left. And I believe I was the first round of interviews so there’s plenty of time. 

Good luck!! Thank you for the feedback! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More