College of Saint Elizabeth: 2020-2021 Cycle

@femeredith I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting a bit anxious, I applied last cycle and was offered an interview the day after I received a verification email. However, I did apply on the later side in March. I'm thinking maybe they're not rolling and wait until closer to their deadline to begin interviews.

On 8/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, HJP31 said:

@femeredith I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting a bit anxious, I applied last cycle and was offered an interview the day after I received a verification email. However, I did apply on the later side in March. I'm thinking maybe they're not rolling and wait until closer to their deadline to begin interviews.

When did you interview last year?? I'm planning on submitting next week sometime!

Anyone hear back yet for an interview?

I haven’t but just wanted to say I’m planning on submitting in the next week and they said they will start interviews in November

On 9/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, mandyq said:

When did you interview last year?? I'm planning on submitting next week sometime!

I interviewed March 18 and good luck!

On 11/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, mandyq said:

Any thoughts on when we will hear??

I had interviewed on November 9th. I got the invite on October 26th.

1 hour ago, Alaboy said:

I had interviewed on November 9th. I got the invite on October 26th.

When did you apply?? Did they say how many interviews 

12 hours ago, mandyq said:

When did you apply?? Did they say how many interviews 

I applied June 26th. Not sure how many interviews they have left but they said I should here back in December. Stay positive! They interviewed pretty late so I’m sure they have a bunch left. And I believe I was the first round of interviews so there’s plenty of time. 

21 minutes ago, Alaboy said:

I applied June 26th. Not sure how many interviews they have left but they said I should here back in December. Stay positive! They interviewed pretty late so I’m sure they have a bunch left. And I believe I was the first round of interviews so there’s plenty of time. 

Good luck!! Thank you for the feedback!