2020-2021 Mercy of OH application cycle

1 hour ago, mcarte said:

I got accepted today, so excited!! 

When was your interview if you dont mind me asking. mine was on the 6th im super nervous.

9 minutes ago, Popup123 said:

When was your interview if you dont mind me asking. mine was on the 6th im super nervous.

Mine was 10/27!

Congratulations I hope i hear back soon with some good new. Did you have to register through the signup website? if so how many timeslots did you have? 

Congrats to all those that got accepted! If you don't mind me asking, how long after the group interview did they email you for an individual interview? I had my group interview on 11/13, and haven't heard back for an individual interview invite yet. Getting nervous!

39 minutes ago, skittles2021 said:

Congrats to all those that got accepted! If you don't mind me asking, how long after the group interview did they email you for an individual interview? I had my group interview on 11/13, and haven't heard back for an individual interview invite yet. Getting nervous!

It took a little over 2 weeks if I remember correctly. I remember feeling anxious and worrying that I wouldn’t hear back because it did take a minute! 

12 hours ago, skittles2021 said:

I just checked my email and there were 17 days between my group interview date and the date I received the individual interview invite. I also remember waiting a while and was super nervous about it, but it seems like other people had the same experience! Hope that helps!