2020-2021 Mercy of OH application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Popup123 said:

Still Waiting on my group. What made it so interesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting because of the round robin format and because it had so few questions for applicants as a whole. Like 3-4 max. I don’t even understand how they will use these group interviews to see who moves on

Interesting because of the round robin format and because it had so few questions for applicants as a whole. Like 3-4 max. I don’t even understand how they will use these group interviews to see who moves on

Was everyone asked the same question? Then round robin answer? Or was it different questions?

18 hours ago, Popup123 said:
2 hours ago, Popup123 said:

Was everyone asked the same question? Then round robin answer? Or was it different questions?

Correct to the former. Same questions. Everyone gets a turn. Sometimes toward the top and sometimes last to speak.

good luck and hopefully see ya on the other side

On 9/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, lillian57 said:

Hi everyone! I got an interview invite for the 9/18 date along the same timeline to everyone's previous posts. I also have the group interview that day, but have not received any additional information about the other stages of the interview. 

Hi! Hope the interview went well. When did you apply to the program/when did you get a confirmation email? Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what we’re you PCE/volunteer/gpa/ect stats? Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sw1221 said:

Anyone else find it weird that they’re taking 20 in the class and on the individual interview sign up there’s only 20 spots? 

I believe there are interviews this week too (based on what has been posted on the forum). I think their deadline is December 1st too so I don’t think it’s too weird, maybe they will continue to do interviews through early 2021 as well?

• 2 weeks later...