Monmouth University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Interviewing 10/19! The email said it’s 3 hours long, is that about right ? I read some of you said it was only 12 minutes. So was most of it just intro to the program, or actually hours of group and 1:1 interviews? Any information on length and format would be great ! And congrats to everyone accepted already ! 

3 hours ago, Bwall said:

Interviewing 10/19! The email said it’s 3 hours long, is that about right ? I read some of you said it was only 12 minutes. So was most of it just intro to the program, or actually hours of group and 1:1 interviews? Any information on length and format would be great ! And congrats to everyone accepted already ! 

the majority of it is program introduction, the actual 1 on 2 is short. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 11:08 AM, kayywri said:

Hey guys has anyone emailed gina the interim director? Every time I try to email her, I get a response back that the email doesn’t exist. I am just trying to update my application.

Email any updates to Laurie Kuhn! She’s in charge of updating the program. Her email is lkuhn@monmouth.edu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nnkat23 said:

Has anyone gotten any emails with more information for the interview tomorrow 10/19?? I haven't heard anything since my confirmation for the scheduled interview yet and was just wondering if anyone is in the same boat!

Good luck to everyone interviewing! 

Hi! I believe you should have received an email with zoom links and a tentative timeline for the interview day ☺️

if you didn’t, I would contact Laurie Kuhn! Just to be safe! 

3 hours ago, uniqueanika said:

Had my interview today, and it went really well! Everyone was so incredibly nice. They said we should know in 1 week, max 2 weeks!

Hi Anika, I was also in your interview group! It was very nice meeting you. I wish you all the best!

Anyone else who has an upcoming interview, the faculty and staff were very nice and welcoming. They just wanted to get to know you. I wish everyone the best of luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1