Monmouth University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, iy033 said:

hi cheynya! i'm nervous for the interview this thursday and am curious - should i prepare for a group interview or is it 1:1?

I would consider it 1:2 like the actual interview was me and 2 professors but we did all start out in a big conference call pretty much, for questions and introduction to the program. But they were nice enough to email out a schedule before the interview, so you will know the set up, even if it does change from what they did for the one I was in. 

Anyone here from the 8/27 interview group? My interview was about 12 minutes and I was wondering if everyone’s was short as well? It makes me nervous 

2 hours ago, Rrrrrrr said:

Anyone here from the 8/27 interview group? My interview was about 12 minutes and I was wondering if everyone’s was short as well? It makes me nervous 

mine was also around 12 minutes which I thought was abnormally short since we didn't really get to touch on a whole lot. 

@means agreed! They asked me only a few questions, although they were specific to me it just wasn’t a lot. I think they were running behind and had to speed things up

5 hours ago, giraffeisme said:

Has anyone heard back or know what their timeline is???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not yet, but i heard from someone (who heard from someone lol) that the first interview group should expect to hear back this week!

not yet, but i heard from someone (who heard from someone lol) that the first interview group should expect to hear back this week!

Lolol it’s like telephone, ok thank you!!

8 hours ago, giraffeisme said:

Has anyone heard back or know what their timeline is???

I was in the 8/27 interview group. The program director said that both interview groups will hear back within a week (from our interview date). They were going to go over the applicants from both groups as soon as our 2 on 1 interviews ended and start making decisions. Fingers crossed! 

Edited by sierra0912
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED!!!!!! AAAA!!!!! 

they sent an email with a link to the admissions portal with the update, and then someone called a little while later!

24 minutes ago, sierra0912 said:

Accepted from the 8/27 interview!!! Just put my deposit down - $350 !! 

Congratulations! When did you apply, were verified, etc?

Just received a text saying that I’m accepted with conditions (which I’m guessing is that I need to complete a requirement). Nothing formal yet, but they said it’s coming!

Hello everyone I know I’m late in applying but I do plan on applying today wheats been delaying me is that I don’t have the medical terminology  prerequisite . Do you think I can still apply without it? 

2 hours ago, Tiniece said:

Hello everyone I know I’m late in applying but I do plan on applying today wheats been delaying me is that I don’t have the medical terminology  prerequisite . Do you think I can still apply without it? 

I was accepted with this prerequisite still outstanding! You just have to show on CASPA when you’re planning on taking it.

11 hours ago, drg126 said:

I was accepted with this prerequisite still outstanding! You just have to show on CASPA when you’re planning on taking it.

Thank you!!