Never going to be a PA

Thank you all for your help. I’m going to revamp my resume and condense it. I have started looking at Locum positions of temp positions for new grads.

For the inquiring minds as to why it took me so long to reach out for help...I felt like a failure. Surgery #1 was repair to my foot with hardware with a 8 month recovery. Finally get cleared to start looking for a job and have a second surgery. Then two weeks after that I get a blood clot and needed emergency change surgery. After the six month recovery from the arterial clot. I became depressed and felt more and more like a failure. I finally met someone that pushed me to get my ass in gear. That was April of 2019. Then my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Finally she got the all clear on Thanksgiving she kicked cancers butt. I have been I’m putting in applications since and I have a few interviews scheduled, then bam COVID. Every interview was rescheduled and I was back to square one. My fiancé has been helping a lot and has been supportive and told me to reach out to other PAs for help.

Hang in there! Tweak your CV... Call Ventana up sounds like he's ready to hire you! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 10 months later...