Eastern Virginia Medical School 2020-2021 Cycle

14 minutes ago, somerskm said:

Yeah but I haven’t received a response from Erin. I emailed her last week. I like to think admissions stalks this forum and just laughs at all of us for going so crazy waiting lol

I was also thinking the same thing!! 🤣 I definitely appreciate this forum because it’s so nice to be talking to all of you guys who are literally going through the same thing. 🙌 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

Its nerve racking I know but we will know soon. Try and go about your day and get things done. My biggest thing is I wonder if they are going to do virtual or in person interviews this year?

I was wondering the same exact thing because of covid!! Things are starting to go back to normal so I’m very curious about this as well. 

15 minutes ago, FuturePAstudent11 said:

I feel like its gonna be tomorrow. Because I looked at last year and the 9th was a Tuesday and the year before the 9th was a Sunday (but they found out on Monday) ugh im tired of waiting 😭

It sounds like every year they are sending out the interview invites on the 9th? I think that means tonight if we check the PURL we may see the interview invites under events but not entirely sure on this ! 

Hi everyone, I’m so excited and soo nervous to find out if I get the opportunity to interview for the 2022 class. I decided not to commit to another program and wait to hear from EVMS. So you can imagine my angst. This program is my top choice. I live in Fairfax, VA and have a rental in Norfolk. If I am accepted I will stay there while attending school. 

Edited by mderoosl
Found the answer to my question
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, mderoosl said:

Hi everyone, I’m so excited and soo nervous to find out if I get the opportunity to interview for the 2022 class. I decided not to commit to another program and wait to hear from EVMS. The program is my top choice. Has anyone heard anything yet? 

Nothing yet, probably tomorrow we are guessing. I’m with you, I only applied to EVMS so really hoping it works out!