Licensing Question - Does previous license verification include EMT certification?

I am currently in the process of applying for a CA PA license. I noticed that one of the forms (PA-7) is to be submitted if I have any previous licenses/certifications as a healthcare provider. I totally thought this was for PA licenses in other states but I came across an old post where someone said they sent that form in for an old EMT license. Does anyone know if that's necessary? When I look up the official definition of a healthcare provider, EMT does not fall under the legal definition.

Just wanted to make sure bc I got an EMT license many years ago but never worked as one!

As a new grad, CA wanted to know about my paramedic certs, but it has been 24 yrs now since I worked as a medic and all those records are not computerized, so I don't list it any more and it has not been a problem.

The good ol’ days of paper records only. They can’t find what no one has any longer. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't speak to CA, but when I got my IN license they definitely wanted to know that my Ohio paramedic was in good standing.  So, the Ohio Div of EMS sent a letter to the IN Board of Professional Licensing stating that it was.  So, I'd either get documentation that your EMT cert is active and in good standing or state that you allowed it to expire.