• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received an interview invite for Oct 2nd!! I'm so excited

I also received an email about being waitlisted today too. Mine didn't have a rank too but hopefully we all get to hear something soon!  

Interviewed on 10/2 and anxiously waiting to hear back! Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting too!

On 10/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, Hemaly said:

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if any accepted students had any ideas on what they plan to do for housing? And if anyone was possibly considering needing roommates?

Thanks!

Hello! 

So I am also looking for housing, and I am also interested in roommates! My insta is @abbbeynebelski if you wanted to message me on that or something! haha. Was hoping they will do a facebook group soon for us!

32 minutes ago, christian7447 said:

I’m interviewing November 6th, but based on what I’m reading here, i think they’ve filled there spots already and are just forming their waitlist. they have been doing rolling admissions after all

Honestly it could be either way. I'd think they would keep a few seats open for future interviewees, but I guessed wrong on how long they'd conduct interviews so it's all with a grain of salt. 

Regardless, good luck on your interview! Who knows, maybe you'll get one of those possible open seats 🙂

5 hours ago, kbells said:

Honestly it could be either way. I'd think they would keep a few seats open for future interviewees, but I guessed wrong on how long they'd conduct interviews so it's all with a grain of salt. 

Regardless, good luck on your interview! Who knows, maybe you'll get one of those possible open seats 🙂

Yea maybe you’re right. The only people who really know if all spots are full are the programs faculty. Ugh I really hope so. It looks like a great program

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kbells said:

Congrats!! Thats pretty great for a waitlist at least!

You're the only person I've seen so far get any info on where you fall on the waitlist. Previously someone emailed and asked if it was ranked but never heard back, I believe. Wonder if they'll possibly release rankings now? Or maybe there's only a shortlist and everyone else is still unranked.

Ah you quoted me too early, lol. That comment I posted was actually meant for another school. Opps! I tried deleting the comment but I could only edit.  Ha, but you quoted me before the edit took place! Haha

I’m actually not on the waitlist for Marshall. They haven’t told me anything yet.

Sorry for the confusion!

edit: I found the delete option

Edited by christian7447
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, eventuallypac said:

Anyone on the waitlist receive a letter of rejection? Got one today. Wasn’t super thrilled. 🙃 

Just checked my mail, also got a rejection letter :(. It's dated 11/19 if anyone's curious.

Kinda weird to be pushed off the waitlist after getting this far; maybe they had too many people.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:45 PM, eventuallypac said:

Anyone on the waitlist receive a letter of rejection? Got one today. Wasn’t super thrilled. 🙃 

Got my letter of rejection today and it’s dated for 11/19 too 😞 makes me sad not gonna lie, but I guess this will be a learning lesson in the end. 

To any of my fellow waitlisters who got rejected - I reached out to the program with questions. They were super nice and basically said they cleared out most of the waitlist since all the seats are filled / it's getting so late, and didn't want to string anyone along. Paraphrased but that's the idea. Honestly I think it was nice to let us know promptly, instead of dragging it out for another month.

Cheers and good luck to you all.