Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm a current 1st year CSOM PA student.

Just want to point out that last year (2020), I received my interview invitation email on March 27 for a April 1 interview. So, I am sure they are planning to send out more interview dates soon!

 

Also, I am part of the CSOM PA student club, and we have Pre-PA club hours every Thursday 12:30-1:30 pm (EST), via zoom meetings.

We welcome any pre pa to attend. Its a great opportunity to meet some current students and ask us some questions. We can also help with interview advice if you have one coming up.
 
To attend a session, please email csompaclub@gmail.com before the specific Thursday date you would like to attend and I will reply with a zoom link. (note: we have spring break the last week of this month so there will no no club session on April 1). 
 
Best,
 
Walter Quito PA-S
CSOM PA Club
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want to say good luck to whoever is interviewing this week or next as well as send some positive vibes to the people who are still waiting to hear back!  I know this month can be stressful

My hopes and prayers go out to everyone! While this is a very stressful time, it is also very exciting :) No matter what happens this cycle, try and try again ! We will all make amazing PAs 

Offered an interview!

44 minutes ago, Walterf1997 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm a current 1st year CSOM PA student.

Just want to point out that last year (2020), I received my interview invitation email on March 27 for a April 1 interview. So, I am sure they are planning to send out more interview dates soon!

 

Also, I am part of the CSOM PA student club, and we have Pre-PA club hours every Thursday 12:30-1:30 pm (EST), via zoom meetings.

We welcome any pre pa to attend. Its a great opportunity to meet some current students and ask us some questions. We can also help with interview advice if you have one coming up.
 
To attend a session, please email csompaclub@gmail.com before the specific Thursday date you would like to attend and I will reply with a zoom link. (note: we have spring break the last week of this month so there will no no club session on April 1). 
 
Best,
 
Walter Quito PA-S
CSOM PA Club

Thank you so much! Highly appreciated 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

Wait so besides 3/3 and 3/9, there hasn't been any other interview days?

nope just 2 interview sessions so far which is out of the ordinary tbh. They typically hold at least 4/5 sessions every cycle. No idea what's going on...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

Yeah that is really strange. Maybe they are backed up this year? 

Probably...wouldn't make any sense to only hold 2 sessions...i know this program gets well over 1500 applicants every year. I'm sure they'll have at least 2 more interview dates. 

Praying for us all!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JulieG said:

nope just 2 interview sessions so far which is out of the ordinary tbh. They typically hold at least 4/5 sessions every cycle. No idea what's going on...

I had my interview 3/10 if that helps!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JulieG said:

not yet, at least i don't think so. They hold interviews throughout march and typically send out acceptance emails in april 

okay that is what I thought, thank you so much! so the waiting continues haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JulieG said:

nope I didn't. Has anyone else received interviews besides 3/3, 3/8, or 3/10?

Wait so there was a 3/10th interview day? I thought it was only the 3/3 and 3/8. 

If thats true then most likely there is one more possibly two. (Based from past years)

Edited by osakanohime
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

Wait so there was a 3/10th interview day? I thought it was only the 3/3 and 3/8. 

If thats true then most likely there is one more possibly two. (Based from past years)

That's what i thought too but someone today said they interviewed on 3/10 so I guess so. But I agree with you, I'm sure there should be at least one or two more sessions because if they haven't interviewed since 3/8 or 3/10 then what's the point of holding off the acceptance emails...idk just me assuming over here 🤷‍♀️

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, osakanohime said:

Wait so there was a 3/10th interview day? I thought it was only the 3/3 and 3/8. 

If thats true then most likely there is one more possibly two. (Based from past years)

Yeah my interview was on 3/10 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think if anyone wanted to find out they should just email them at this point. They are honestly really nice and most likely will give you a direct answer. If anyone is still waiting I highly suggest it and if they say there is another session, post it here for the others to know too! 

This wait has been a bit killer but April is right around the corner. We are almost there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JulieG said:

That's what i thought too but someone today said they interviewed on 3/10 so I guess so. But I agree with you, I'm sure there should be at least one or two more sessions because if they haven't interviewed since 3/8 or 3/10 then what's the point of holding off the acceptance emails...idk just me assuming over here 🤷‍♀️

I got an interview invite on 3/21 and interviewed this morning, 3/24. It sounded to me like there will be more coming. Best of luck! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More