Touro 2020-2021, Bay Shore Campus

On 2/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, Angeliperi said:

I got my email for an interview 3 days ago! Has anyone done there interview yet??

Congratulations on getting an interview. I just interviewed this last Monday. Just remember you have successfully made it this far, so be confident and be yourself. You got this!!! 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted!!!!

My interview is next Monday! If anyone has any pointers on the interview process please share !!

Offered an interview for NUMC/Bay Shore on September 14th! Incredibly excited for this opportunity and hope to meet some of you talented individuals virtually! Best of luck to everyone! 

42 minutes ago, kambichc said:

Got my acceptance email for Bay Shore yesterday! Excited to get to the other side of the country and meet some new friends. Is anyone interested in, or looking for, shared housing?

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Im so happy for you. I haven't heard anything yet but I'm sure I'll hear back soon! When did you submit your application?

On 2/20/2021 at 6:25 PM, JoJo1234 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Im so happy for you. I haven't heard anything yet but I'm sure I'll hear back soon! When did you submit your application?

I submitted early October and interviewed last week. Good luck to you and I hope you hear back soon.

Edited by kambichc
4 minutes ago, kpPA1603 said:

Are they still doing interviews, I haven't gotten any updates from Bay Shore and Manhattan. 

I believe they are because I received an email yesterday stating that they are looking over my supplemental app and will get back to me about a possible interview. 

16 hours ago, JoJo1234 said:

Yes interviews are still ongoing. I got an email today inviting me to interview on March 8th! Any advice???

16 hours ago, JoJo1234 said:

Yes interviews are still ongoing. I got an email today inviting me to interview on March 8th! Any advice???

Congratulations! I got invited too. I hope they still have spots open. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, JoJo1234 said:

The anticipation of the interview was way more stressful than the interview itself. My advise is to try to relax, be confident in your abilities, and be yourself. You got this!!!

On 2/23/2021 at 6:59 AM, Pabound1998 said:

Hii everyone,

is there a group chat or Facebook group for accepted students? I’d love to be able to get to know each other before starting!

I was wondering the same thing. I have not seen one myself. I'm coming from the west coast and hoping to make some connections soon to try to figure out housing. Anyone else know of any social media pages for Bay Shore's PA class of 2024?

31 minutes ago, Majif said:

Was anyone who was scheduled to interview on March 8th also asked to reschedule for March 22nd or are you still interviewing on March 8th?

I was also asked to reschedule for March 22 instead of March 8th.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, kambichc said:

I was wondering the same thing. I have not seen one myself. I'm coming from the west coast and hoping to make some connections soon to try to figure out housing. Anyone else know of any social media pages for Bay Shore's PA class of 2024?

@kambichcI started one on Facebook. Touro College PA Program Bayshore Class of 2024.

• Like 1
On 3/3/2021 at 9:20 AM, ElizabethG12 said:

I wanted to join but can’t seem to find the page when I search it on FB! I’m just seeing the page for the Manhattan program of 2024

Try searching just Touro College PA program on Facebook. It popped right up for me. Hopefully that works for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard back a few days ago and have an interview for the program in 10 days! 4/12/21, any advice from anyone who has already had a PA school interview in the past? This is my first interview and I am excited and honored to even get through to this stage of the process!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Frankdel said:

Just heard back a few days ago and have an interview for the program in 10 days! 4/12/21, any advice from anyone who has already had a PA school interview in the past? This is my first interview and I am excited and honored to even get through to this stage of the process!

Just relax and be yourself! If you got this far then you're a qualified applicant. Be sure to include what you want them to know about you in your answers. Good luck!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Frankdel said:

Like JoJo1234 said, Just relax and be yourself. Be confident in your accomplishments that got you an interview. My experience was that the build up to the interview was nerve racking but the interview itself was quite painless. Best of luck to you.

• 3 weeks later...