Touro 2020-2021, Bay Shore Campus

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Has anyone gotten any interview invite yet 

Nope nothing yet. I was verified first week of July. I'm thinking a lot of schools are delayed with interviews because of COVID19. I know one school just last week decided to make their fall classes online. So I see many schools working to figure out how to run online courses, and how to make sure 2nd yr PA students are getting rotation. I'm guessing that is probably their top priority with fall semester starting in a month for many schools. 

7 minutes ago, Fin2PA said:

Nope nothing yet. I was verified first week of July. I'm thinking a lot of schools are delayed with interviews because of COVID19. I know one school just last week decided to make their fall classes online. So I see many schools working to figure out how to run online courses, and how to make sure 2nd yr PA students are getting rotation. I'm guessing that is probably their top priority with fall semester starting in a month for many schools. 

Yeah was thinking this too, applied early june havent heard so i was getting worried

thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, Sammieolyvia said:

Oh good to know. I always was under the impression but NUMC and Bayshore were rolling admission. When did you receive application verification and that your application was advancing to admissions committee?

I received verification first week of July. I didn't receive my application was advancing to admission committee. Did you receive that email?  When did you apply? 

11 minutes ago, Sammieolyvia said:

You should email the admissions counselor directly and just say I received verification on such and such date and wanted to just verify the program received my application. Can’t hurt. Good luck!

Thanks. Will do on Monday. Do you know the email?

Edited by Fin2PA

• 2 weeks later...