• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't seen anyone create a new discussion for Morehouse for this cycle so I wanted to start on! This is one of my top schools!

I got waitlisted too, but I'm claiming that I will receive an acceptance email. In jesus name!!!!!!!

I was surprised with the lengths of interview and program interview as well. I am excited to meet everyone:)

3 hours ago, stephachu said:

I interviewed on 12/15 and I’m still waiting to hear back! Anyone else still waiting? Not sure if I should send an email asking for an update or not!

I interviewed on 12/11, and I haven’t heard of an update either. I’m thinking they’re either still deliberating on some applicants or just want to send the emails in rounds per week. I’m anxious to hear back too 😣

@Meek10 we are not sure honestly we haven't heard anything further from the program on the status of the class as far as if it is filled. In our group  chat we only have those who are apart of this website that have been accepted so we are not sure in any way if the class has been filled.

Keep your head up and don't give up!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, cnh032 said:

I'm just curious. I was looking at last year's forum and was wondering does anyone know if they took any students off the waitlist last year?

No but this year they accepted more people then last year. 

@cnh032 I do remember Corey saying if you get waitlisted to not feel bad or give up because last year they made up the other half of the class from people on the waiting list. So don't give up guys I'm not sure how full our class is but, there must be space if there is even a waiting list. So keep hope alive ! We still have 4 months before we start school!! 

• Like 2