Morehouse 2020-2021 cycle

Just now, jenifa said:

Has anyone else not made up one of their interview sessions? I reached out this time last week and was told they were still working on it but I haven't heard since. I just want to make sure I am not the only one!

I’m in the same boat. Thank you for posting this, I was also worried that I was the only one! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jenifa said:

Has anyone else not made up one of their interview sessions? I reached out this time last week and was told they were still working on it but I haven't heard since. I just want to make sure I am not the only one!

I still have two interview sessions that I have not been able to make up. I reached out last week and didn't get a response until yesterday to schedule the makeup today and tomorrow. So far, still no update so I've been refreshing my email like crazy. I feel relieve that I'm not the only one T_T 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TNat97 said:

I still have two interview sessions that I have not been able to make up. I reached out last week and didn't get a response until yesterday to schedule the makeup today and tomorrow. So far, still no update so I've been refreshing my email like crazy. I feel relieve that I'm not the only one T_T 

anyone heard anything? Or will it be after the holidays 

4 hours ago, AshleyWPA22 said:

I still haven’t heard anything maybe before the holiday includes Christmas Eve?? Stay hopeful and try to still enjoy the holidays and time with your family! This is certainly at the fore front of my mind but I’m also trying not to stress too much over it. But I feel yawll!!

Yea I feel like at this point we're probably going to wait until after Christmas! Wishing all of you a happy holiday season and hopefully we will get some good news afterwards 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AshleyWPA22 said:

Yes that’s what I was saying ... they never reached back out to me to complete my last interview. I emailed and text but I didn’t want to over do it. 

I was emailed back and it looks like we won't be able to make up the interview until the new year starts, so probably the first or second week of January. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, shayaansajid said:

Hey Everyone!

I received my acceptance email today!!!!! Interviewed 12/11. Beyond excited, happy to meet yall! Is there a Facebook group already?

Hey, did they call you first or just email with your acceptance email also how late did they email you. I am wondering if they are sending anymore acceptance email or if they are still deciding. Thank you 

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who received an offer of acceptance! This is amazing!  

Unfortunately, I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m hoping they’re still having to send out acceptances BUT I am also curious about the waitlist. Has anyone been waitlisted? 

Just a girl trying to remain hopeful! 😊

• Like 2

Please disregard the old [deleted] link for the Facebook page, as it is actually something managed by MSM PA faculty and therefore I shut it down, per Corey. Here is a GroupMe for the accepted class 🙂 looking forward to meeting y’all. 

You're invited to my new group 'MSM PA Class of 2023 :)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/65413238/eGIhq3OJ