Morehouse 2020-2021 cycle

1 hour ago, lilafan said:

I feel like I have absolutely no reason to be but I'm still a little nervous for the overview session tomorrow lol. My actual interview time is set for next Thur but I think I need to change it.

I did have one interview in October and I feel like this format of 2 separate sessions for the info and interview is much more efficient.

I think you might want to double check what date your interview is set. They only offered this Friday and next Monday-Wednesday, but no Thursday slots. Also they expected us to confirm our sign-up dates a month in advance to show that we really want to go to their school, so personally, it does not sound like a good idea to request changing a confirmed interview date unless it's under extenuating circumstances.

21 minutes ago, BL2112 said:

Any one interviewing tomorrow morning at 8 am received their zoom schedule?

I'm interviewing at 1pm and I have not receive anything yet. I remember Corey stating that he will send out emails regarding the schedule in the evening. Im guessing they're still finalising everything, since the second group for the introduction today finished around 5-6pm.

1 minute ago, Tnguyen342 said:

I'm interviewing at 1pm and I have not receive anything yet. I remember Corey stating that he will send out emails regarding the schedule in the evening. Im guessing they're still finalising everything, since the second group for the introduction today finished around 5-6pm.

Thank you

35 minutes ago, cnh032 said:

I haven't recieved an email to make it up yet. Yesterday, they asked me which session did I miss and I haven't heard anything since.

Thank you! I was also emailed yesterday and this makes me feel a little better since I've been anxious all day waiting for an email, but haven't gotten anything. It still worries me though because they said that people will find out by next week if they got accepted or not. If you don't mind me asking, which day did you interview? 

1 minute ago, TNat97 said:

Thank you! I was also emailed yesterday and this makes me feel a little better since I've been anxious all day waiting for an email, but haven't gotten anything. It still worries me though because they said that people will find out by next week if they got accepted or not. If you don't mind me asking, which day did you interview? 

Friday morning. It made me anxious too because I was hoping we found out before the holidays. An acceptance would be the best christmas gift ever lol!!

I interviewed Monday and was unable to complete 2 due to tech issues the interviewers faced. I received an email Wednesday asking if I was available for an hour to complete them, then was told they were trying to get a lore generalized time and I never heard anything back. I’m afraid to reach out again because I don’t want to seem too pushy, but also know I should so I’m not forgotten. Anyone else in a similar position or have any thoughts? 

13 hours ago, NicoleDAspiringPA said:

I know I need to be patient when it comes to hearing back from admissions and I remind myself of the deadline they told us (before the holidays), but I've been refreshing/checking my emails at least 10x a day for the past week! Is anyone else in that anxious mode, or just me? Lol I need to relax

I interviewed on 12/11, finished every interview session and have not heard back yet. I think we gotta be patient since Corey said explicitly that before the  holidays was the goal to hear back, but to not hold them to it. So theres a good chance we may hear back after the holidays. Let's hold out hope!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tylerellis24 said:

I interviewed on 12/11, finished every interview session and have not heard back yet. I think we gotta be patient since Corey said explicitly that before the  holidays was the goal to hear back, but to not hold them to it. So theres a good chance we may hear back after the holidays. Let's hold out hope!

Same here! I interviewed during the afternoon session on 12/11 and finished all the stations. I’m assuming they want to finish interviewing every last person which is understandable. The wait is definitely nerve-wracking haha

• Like 1