Morehouse 2020-2021 cycle

8 hours ago, Odinbear13 said:

I also got an interview invitation last week to interview in mid-December. Are you guys doing the information session on the 10th as well?

Yep! I read in the email that it was mandatory to attend the program overview on 12/10 and your interview date. Because the program overview is on a Thursday, I had to put in time for a day off from work to attend the session. I find it somewhat strange how the overview is 4 hours and the interview is another 5 hours. Does anyone else feel the same? This is my first cycle applying, so not sure if this is normal, especially when it's all through zoom

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NicoleDAspiringPA said:

Yep! I read in the email that it was mandatory to attend the program overview on 12/10 and your interview date. Because the program overview is on a Thursday, I had to put in time for a day off from work to attend the session. I find it somewhat strange how the overview is 4 hours and the interview is another 5 hours. Does anyone else feel the same? This is my first cycle applying, so not sure if this is normal, especially when it's all through zoom

I was surprised with the lengths of interview and program interview as well. I am excited to meet everyone:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, stephachu said:

After I confirmed my interview, I received an email from them stating "More information will be sent out soon regarding the interview day and schedule within the next week" on November 11th but I never received this email! Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes I haven’t received the email yet either. I’m sure it’ll come tomorrow or Wednesday 

I feel like I have absolutely no reason to be but I'm still a little nervous for the overview session tomorrow lol. My actual interview time is set for next Thur but I think I need to change it.

I did have one interview in October and I feel like this format of 2 separate sessions for the info and interview is much more efficient.