. I'm fuming about 10 year panre/pance changes, aren't you!?

so i also found that comment by hub comparing HCE between himself and the contrarian to be a bit misinformed.

He did that! Why am I not... ::Ugh hum ::cough:: I mean, of course. You can't compete so why bother. As I'm sure you know he's modest as well, according to him which I put full faith in. He is just self aware of his own abilities.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
might be safer passing out magazines on a busy street than in some public schools.

my family members in law enforcement say the public library is the place to go to arrest sex offenders.

I dont think even the sex offenders would mess with those kids even if they were in a library... they look like the children of the corn for petes' sake!

Guest hubbardtim48

Just by different words I pull out of your paragraphs. You keep on keeping your terrible attitude, acting like a child and making fun of GOD, but I will surely never speak with you again. Romans 10:17

im aware its latin for "and"... its just you never busted it out until now, so it seems like its a choice.

Ha! Says the dude that consistently and knowingly misspells the word 'their' (thier?) in his posts even with the spell check red line. Seems like a choice. :heheh:

I agree with chiaroscuro27, entertaining thread.

It does or does not agree with one another? =/= is confusing et has no meaning to me, please explain. I don't agree if you are trying to relate one another, but that is your beliefs et not mine. I am the one not to judge people, GOD is, so by my statement I meant give it a break Con et live life. Enjoy your time on this awesome Earth et quit being so negative. I see intergrity in everyone et if someone or something is messing up then try your hardest to help him/her out et quit fighting over it because nothing will ever get resolved. Please put your time et energy in making YOUR beliefs heard by DOING something about it. Arguing about it or putting others down will never fix the problem, if you hate the NCCPA or AAPA CON, then go do something about it! Go put your time, energy, money, etc. into helping them out which will help ALL PAs out.

"Realism =/= cynicism" means "Realism does not equal cynicism", since you so nicely asked. And I stand behind it.

Guest hubbardtim48

At least I can understand/correctly spell English et Latin words. Yes, the red line that is under all your misspelled words, same as microsoft word. Why don't you join your NP crew on another forum et quit harassing us PA people. God bless.

Guest hubbardtim48

Go put your supreme knowledge base to use et help "US" PAs out. It is a win/win for everyone. All PAs are happy et you can show everyone how smart you are by fixing the problem. :)

Spell check? I don't have a red line that shows up like that. Most of the time I type on the fly as well. I'll just replace all my "ands" with "et", and mix in a little Spanish, and we can go from there. Besides, I've been consistently messing that up the entire time... The Latin master just recently (this thread), and found it irresistible to include Latin in his English. That's what left people scratching their heads.

The red line only shows up when you are typing your response. It disappears when you post, assuming that you chose to spell that way.

Hilarious thread. Is this the mindset of the typical student at University of North Dakota? Not bothering to read up on the organizations that are intimately involved with the profession, arguing with experienced PAs on topics that you don't even understand, and spouting biblical nonsense wherever you can squeeze it in? If I was the program director I would be mortified to read someone posting this with my program in their signature.

Wow....what a fun thread!:;;D:

Like PAMAC, luvs me some Contrarian. He is a breath of fresh air with winds often gusting up to 100 - 150 mph.

In response to the original post that started this thread: I will be taking the PANRE in 2013. I am not remotely ticked off that I will have to recert again in 6 years. In fact, I am quite happy not to have to deal with the BS required for the 10 year recertification cycle for several more years.

Guest hubbardtim48

I am no spokesman for anyone, but I do know from this one comment on the 10-20 sec "What a PA is" discussion board, "Say it in eight words.... "physician assistants are very similar to nurse practitioners". They will understand that." Several people where not very happy with this comment. You have made several comments about nursing theory/NPs on other discussions et it looks like from other peoples comments that they do not want to hear that. I will talk to you all day about nursing theory/NP because my wife is a nurse et is going to PA or medical school because she HATES nursing theory. I chose PA because I wanted to know the medical model (science based) et not a theory. Look at NP school "pharmacotheraputics" vs. PA school pharmacology. Look both those terms up et let me know how they compare. This is just one simple example that shows the different in PA et NPs. They are not a like nor trained a like, it might be easier for some people to say NP is compared to PA because PAs have more lobby power, but it is not true. If/when you get into PA school you can discuss your nursing degree, but before take it to the nursing forums.

yeah, you certainly have "et" correctly spelled. thats a nice new project you have. knock yourself out, senior hubbard. i think it is stupido.

as for joining the NP crew (my NP crew?)... i dont think so. just because you think you are being harrassed by me, doesn't mean you are... and i don't have any animosity towards PAs. you should stop thinking the world revolves around you, because you are projecting that attitude upon the other PAs on here that get along with me fine.... you aren't the spokesman for them. i find it interesting that some folks knee jerk reaction when they encounter someone not buying thier BS is to tell them to leave so they can have the floor. i've got a while to commit to whatever career path i want to be on, and at this point it could go either way. its not your place to tell me where to go, even though you are an expert on latin and other stuff (i guess).

I had a lit professor once that mixed Latin in with his English. A d-bag that had a soul patch, hemp bracelets, greasy hair, and wore socks with his sandals. Thought himself "cultured." dropped that class in the first hour.

It wasn't his looks (okay maybe the sandals with socks were a bit much). I left because he was an arrogant jerk that expected freshman to know Latin, and those who asked what the hell he was saying were made to feel inferior and less cultured. This is my point. I'm sorry if I offended your fashion. I too have worn lots of hemp at one point. No shame.

Don't be aiming at me. I'll admit of not being fond of you at first, but have come to appreciate you calling things as they you see them. I'd like for you keep sticking around, even if you are wearing socks with your sandals. Soul patch has to go though ;)

Don't be aiming at me. I'll admit of not being fond of you at first, but have come to appreciate you calling things as they you see them. I'd like for you keep sticking around, even if you are wearing socks with your sandals. Soul patch has to go though ;)

Don't be knocking this.....I mean, even JAysus or jesus or whoever that dude was wore socks with his sandals....LOL

I am no spokesman for anyone, but I do know from this one comment on the 10-20 sec "What a PA is" discussion board, "Say it in eight words.... "physician assistants are very similar to nurse practitioners". They will understand that." Several people where not very happy with this comment. You have made several comments about nursing theory/NPs on other discussions et it looks like from other peoples comments that they do not want to hear that. I will talk to you all day about nursing theory/NP because my wife is a nurse et is going to PA or medical school because she HATES nursing theory. I chose PA because I wanted to know the medical model (science based) et not a theory. Look at NP school "pharmacotheraputics" vs. PA school pharmacology. Look both those terms up et let me know how they compare. This is just one simple example that shows the different in PA et NPs. They are not a like nor trained a like, it might be easier for some people to say NP is compared to PA because PAs have more lobby power, but it is not true. If/when you get into PA school you can discuss your nursing degree, but before take it to the nursing forums.

If we're going to start dictating terms on "who can post where" based on their current professional status, then that would mean you, Mr. PA STUDENT, should go speak only on the pre-PA or PA student forums, and come back to the PROFESSIONAL board when you pass the PANCE.

Do we see how silly this is now?

... [brevity edit]... Do we see how silly this is now?

Naah...

He has NO insight, and likely has Axis II, Cluster A/B issues and a fulminent Delusional disorder.

While he knows that HCE is valued here... he thinks his limited HCE allows him some deference/preference... so he can't wrap his head around the idea that PAMAC becoming a RN prior to attending either PA or NP school (One of the many fine forms of DPC-HCE) is somehow a desireable and commendable task/effort/endevor.

He is tooo wrapped up in his own delusional world to realize that many of the folks here who think he is FOS is/were nurses and are now PAs... and therefore appreciate the fact that PAMAC has delayed his pursuit of advanced practie to secure a grounding in direct patient care in a position of responsibiity.

So no.. he "can't" see how assinine many of the presumptions, notions and assertions he has are/have been.

"Perfer"

Archived