2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, gracechamberlin said:

Wondering if anyone accepted that put down the deposit has received any sort of confirmation? I’ve done all 4 things on the checklist that had to be done by Nov 20th and haven’t heard anything about confirmation that they received it all. Thanks in advance!

I haven't received a confirmation either. My check also has not been cashed, has yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, BadgerMB said:

Anyone know if they will provide us with stethoscopes or if we will buy our own? Really excited to get one but will hold off if they are given. 

I know this is a bit late reply....but just saw your post as I had some downtime to peruse the forum. I graduated from UWL program in 2020 - it is buy your own equipment, however they do have a rep come in during the first semester and has all of the supplies available at a discounted price. 

Personally, I did receive a stethoscope as a xmas gift before school, and purchased my otoscope/ophthalmoscope kit on ebay prior to starting. The price they offered through the rep was quite good though, so it may be worth the peace of mind to wait to purchase through them, as then you would also get a warrantee with it. 

• 8 months later...