Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, straight into the interview and then nothing once the zoom session ends. One of my interviewers was a graduate from their PA program, so she was very knowledgeable and able to answer any questio

I also just received an acceptance last night!! Simply an email stating I must reply to the email within next week I had interviewed on 11/27 early morning as well!

Hey y'all, I've been accepted to CUNY York!!!!! 🙂 I am so so so excited to meet everyone.  

Posted Images

On 6/29/2020 at 11:35 AM, Fin2PA said:

Submitted 6/27

Waiting to be verified.

 

Good luck to all!

Hi, 

Silly question.  I want to apply to CUNY school of medicine (SOM), located in NYC, NY.  I'm aware that CUNY york college is located in jamaica, NY.  I also saw that CUNY york college requires the GRE while CUNYSOM does not. I saw on CSOM website that their application will open today, due on 1/15/2021.. problem is, I only find CUNY york college on CASPA.  I really want to apply to CSOM , just having a hard time locating their school on caspa to apply. any thoughts on this? 

Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ceejthefuturePA said:

Hi, 

Silly question.  I want to apply to CUNY school of medicine (SOM), located in NYC, NY.  I'm aware that CUNY york college is located in jamaica, NY.  I also saw that CUNY york college requires the GRE while CUNYSOM does not. I saw on CSOM website that their application will open today, due on 1/15/2021.. problem is, I only find CUNY york college on CASPA.  I really want to apply to CSOM , just having a hard time locating their school on caspa to apply. any thoughts on this? 

Thanks! 

They haven't opened it yet. They haven't even updated their website.

 

"

The application for entry in September 2020 will become available through CASPA on July 1st, 2019"

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 6:45 AM, Fin2PA said:

It's open now. Will you be applying to CUNY YORK as well?

Not to CUNY York as I'm only applying to schools that doesnt require the GRE (it's my weakness on my application). I'm having a hard time looking for CUNY school of medicine on CASPA. I can't find it on the search program, any thoughts on this? these schools are different from each other right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ceejthefuturePA said:

Not to CUNY York as I'm only applying to schools that doesnt require the GRE (it's my weakness on my application). I'm having a hard time looking for CUNY school of medicine on CASPA. I can't find it on the search program, any thoughts on this? these schools are different from each other right? 

It's there. Filter by state and you will find it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, yoknell said:

No. Still waiting. Hbu? 

@Christenb Thank you for posting that!

Nope nothing still waiting. I guess they are taking their time. I know the school hasn't even fully decided to be online, or hybrid yet. So, maybe they're focus is on that as the next class starts in a month. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They posted this newsletter. It looks like they are in the process of hiring two new professors, and classes will be online starting end of August. So, I'm guessing we may have a delay in hearing back regarding our application. 

 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAD5kUKBlL0/PwS1Fpgbpq2c7COji10MpA/view?utm_content=DAD5kUKBlL0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

Edited by Fin2PA
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, Fin2PA said:

They posted this newsletter. It looks like they are in the process of hiring two new professors, and classes will be online starting end of August. So, I'm guessing we may have a delay in hearing back regarding our application. 

 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAD5kUKBlL0/PwS1Fpgbpq2c7COji10MpA/view?utm_content=DAD5kUKBlL0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

Thanks for finding that. Can't wait to get a response.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More