2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, CAJ57 said:

I wonder when they'll send out interview invites?

I spoke with Lori in admissions and she said "Also, your application is being reviewed now, and we will let you know if you are receiving an interview probably sometime in September for October interviews.  If you don't receive an interview in October, you could still get an interview in November or January.  "

• Like 3

On 8/25/2020 at 4:56 PM, corcoranbi said:

Just received my interview invite listing three dates to choose from! One in October, one in November, and one in January. I applied early June and was verified soon after. 

I emailed them back with my preference and they haven't gotten back to me. Have they emailed you back to confirm a date?

21 hours ago, Aliciah22 said:

I emailed them back with my preference and they haven't gotten back to me. Have they emailed you back to confirm a date?

I got an interview with them too and i sent them an email just about an hour ago with my preference and already got a response. Try refreshing your emails and if you go a few days without hearing something i would follow up with them. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Applied 8/28, received an interview invite 9/9 for November or January, since they said they were still unsure about the format of interview (in person or virtual). I declined since I received an acceptance from a different program, hopefully opening up another spot for somebody to interview. Best of luck to everyone! 🙂 

In case anyone was wondering, I emailed the admissions coordinator (Lori Hart) and asked if they participated in rolling admissions. Here’s her response:

“We are not a typical rolling admissions program. We have 3 interview dates. One in October, November, and January. We review applications as they come in, but they are then put into one of the three interview days for an interview if applicable.”

I’m writing her back to confirm if they’ve already accepted students or if they wait until all interviews are completed before making a decision. Still on the fence about whether I should apply, because I’ve already sent apps for several other schools. This waiting game is killer!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, allmcs said:

Has anybody interviewing in November received a confirmation email yet? I chose my date over a month ago and haven't heard anything yet so I assumed they are waiting till it gets closer, but if people are getting confirmation I will reach out. Thanks!

Im interviewing in november as well and still have not heard anything, i think theyll send a confirmation closer to the date

• Like 1