LOUISIANA: Xavier University of Louisiana 2020-2021 Cycle

20 hours ago, Nat23 said:

i'm wondering the same thing. I feel like at this point whoever didn't get the email from last Friday is either waitlisted or rejected. Updates anyone???? 

Well I had my MMI interview on thursday 9/17 and those people got called the next day so I think they are going to be sending more emails out for the people interviewed later.. I have no clue though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By edr22
      Hello! I have had a really hard time finding shadowing opportunities in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, especially because of COVID restrictions. I'd appreciate the opportunity to gain experience by shadowing a PA or MD. Any specialty.
      Thanks!
    • By Lifeline10
      New program pending accreditation. Good luck to all the prospects that are applying!
    • By JChancey
      Hi, I will be applying to PA school in the Fall and need to obtain some hours shadowing a. P.A. or Physcian. I live in the Hammond area but I am willing to travel to Baton Rouge, Mandeville/Covington/Slidell, or New Orleans for a good opportunity. I have pretty open availability and look forward to learning and being as helpful as possible. Thanks in advance, Jared 
    • By mich.harris109
      Does anyone know if LSU NO or LSU Shreve takes out of state students and what percentage?
    • By ach143
      Just wanted to let everyone know that LAPA is now of facebook.  Sign up for notifications and let us know what we can do for you!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Louisiana-Academy-of-Physician-Assistants/337019846430886

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More