LOUISIANA: Xavier University of Louisiana 2020-2021 Cycle

1 minute ago, sml15c said:

Anyone else get an email asking for a photo to accompany your application? Interviewed on 7/20 and got that email today. 

Yup. I interviewed on 7/13 and got the email. I just replied and sent over a head-shot and a pic of my license. I feel like this is sort of a weird request at this point in the process but oh well lol.

Just now, Jaw67PA said:

Yup. I interviewed on 7/13 and got the email. I just replied and sent over a head-shot and a pic of my license. I feel like this is sort of a weird request at this point in the process but oh well lol.

My thoughts exactly lol just wanted to see if others got the same thing! 

I received an interview invitation today for 9/14 and 9/15 (they’re dividing up the panel and MMI parts). I submitted May 31 and was verified June 2. Was beginning to lose hope so I’m happy to finally hear back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was also invited yesterday for these dates! I applied 07/31 (just before the deadline lol)
Good luck everyone!
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:59 PM, prePApug said:

I was also invited yesterday for these dates! I applied 07/31 (just before the deadline lol)
Good luck everyone!

Hey did they mention anything to y'all about the interview portion for tomorrow being rescheduled due to the hurricane? I never received a follow up email so I'm not sure what to do.

21 minutes ago, amchan said:

Yes in my interview today I was told that my portion scheduled for tomorrow would be postponed to sometime later this week. I haven’t been told when that will be yet!

What time was your interview this morning if you don't mind me asking? I was at 9:45 but it wasn't confirmed that it would be rescheduled. I would assume it would be postponed as well though. 

What time was your interview this morning if you don't mind me asking? I was at 9:45 but it wasn't confirmed that it would be rescheduled. I would assume it would be postponed as well though. 

Mine was at 10:15 today and tomorrow was supposed to be at 2:00. I would email them just to be sure.

50 minutes ago, gnarlyp said:

Hey did they mention anything to y'all about the interview portion for tomorrow being rescheduled due to the hurricane? I never received a follow up email so I'm not sure what to do.

Mine was at 2:45. While I was checking in, I was told that tomorrow's portion would be rescheduled for a later date. I wasn't given any specifics though and haven't received any new emails yet.