SETON HALL 2020-2021 cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone who has been either invited for an interview or accepted! Best of luck to you all 🙂 My interview is next month and I was just wondering, for all of you that have already done the virtual interviews, what was the format like? I have not done a virtual interview so I'm not sure what to expect! Any tips/suggestions/advice? Thanks!! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 9:21 AM, Alaboy said:

Hi, I was able to. After a you submit you’ll have access to a checklist of materials that are missing. My GRE scores arrived a day or two later. Good luck!!

These are all wonderful questions and I do hope all of you choose Seton Hall University.   I went to SHU and I also stayed as a graduate. I love Seton Hall University so much that I never left.   SHU has access to so many career opportunities.  All the best...

Start Here - The Career Center - Seton Hall University Libraries at Seton Hall University (shu.edu)

• 3 weeks later...